Sorry this product is out of stock, please call 0151 263 8966 for latest price and availability
The quiet Downdraft hood with a high extraction rate can be extended from the worktop whenever steam and culinary odours arise.
- Extendable – Emerges only when needed and sits neatly behind the hob for a clear view in the kitchen
- Space-saving miracle – Fits neatly behind the hob for more use of the cabinet space underneath
- Flexible installation – A range of installation options make the most of your cabinet space
- Quiet operation – Particularly quiet due to its noise-optimised design
- Integrated lighting – Our downdraft hood with integrated LED lights for clear lighting over your hob
Our downdraft hood hides behind your cooktop to give you more space up above. When you turn it on, it extends upwards and gets working to keep your kitchen air nice and clean. From the moment you start steaming mussels in wine for the starter, to the caramel sauce for the dessert, the hood quietly freshens the air. Without a hood hanging above your cooktop, you can enjoy more space, move more freely, and get a much better view of your cooking.
Your kitchen should work around you, not the other way round. Which is why our downdraft hoods are now even more flexible. Make full use of the drawer directly beneath the cooktop. If preferred get your kitchen designer to hide the motor somewhere more convenient for more drawer space so that you have more room to put your chopping boards, utensils and spices where you want them.
The things you hear in a kitchen are often as sumptuous as those you taste and smell. Think of sizzling steaks, bubbling pots of risotto or popping corn. It would be such a shame to miss out on them: so our downdraft hoods are designed to keep the noise down, removing steam and odours and leaving just the pleasant sounds of cooking for you to enjoy.
Celebrate preparing dinner with your senses bright and light. Illuminate the flavours in front of you with our hood’s integrated, energy-saving, LED light-stripe. It’s your downdraft’s way to put your creativity in the spotlight.
Silence - Reduced Noise
Silence is the gateway to little classics of food poetry. Have you heard the one about sizzling onions? Or the epic story about a searing steak? Our low-noise motor makes it possible to listen to your own kitchen story. Would you like to know the secret? It’s a form of audible relaxation that leads your creativity to new adventures.
- Energy Efficiency Class: A (at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D)
- Extraction rate according to EN 61591 ø 15 cm: max. Normal use 530 m³/h Intensive 750 m³/h
- Noise max. Normal Level: Noise, max. speed in normal us: 62 dB dB*
- Touch control for extractor speeds and light
- 3 power levels and 2 intensive settings
- 1 x 7W LED-module
- Automatic after running (Automatic after running (10 minutes))
- 2 metal grease filter cassettes
- Saturation indicator for metal and charcoal filter
- Worktop ventilation
- Downdraft for installation in worktops
- Extension height 300 mm
- Rim ventilation
- Electronic controls
- Suitable for ducted extraction and recirculation
- For recirculated extraction recirculating kit (accessory) needed
- In recirculation mode no combination with gas hobs allowed.
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 and EN 60704-2-13 exhaust air: Max. normal use: 62 dB(A) re 1 pW Intensive: 67 dB(A) re 1 pW
- Extraction rate in recirculation mode: Max. normal use: 452 m³/h Intensive: 500 m³/h
- Noise levels in recirculation mode: Max. normal use: 72 dB(A) re 1 pW Intensive: 75 dB(A) re 1 pW
- Power rating: 317 W
- Light Intensity: 203 lux
- Colour Temperature: 3500 K
- Electrical cable length 1.5 m
- Blower Efficiency Class: A*
- Lighting Efficiency Class: A*
- Grease Filtering Efficiency Class: D*
- Average Energy Consumption: 54.2 kWh/year*
- Diameter pipe Ø 150 mm (Ø 150 mm enclosed)
- Dimensions exhaust air (HxWxD): 735-1035 x 918 x 268 mm
- Dimensions recirculating (HxWxD): 735-1035 x 918 x 268 mm