Sorry this product is out of stock, please call 0151 263 8966 for latest price and availability
Care For What You Wear
A conscious clothing lifestyle begins with small actions we take. Find out more to make our clothes last longer and create a better tomorrow with LG.
Intelligent Care with 18% More Fabric Protection
Based on big data of accumulated washing experience, AI DD™ offers the most Optimized washing motion in order to care your laundry.
*Tested by Intertek on March 2019. Cotton cycle with 2kg of underwear compared to LG Conventional Cotton cycle(F4V9RWP2W vs. FC1450S2W). The results may be different depending on the clothes and environment.
*AI DD is available in 3 cycles.(Cotton, Mixed Fabric, Easy Care)
What is AI DD™?
The AI DD™ detects not only the weight, but also senses softness of fabric, and it chooses the optimal motions for the fabric by itself.
LG Steam™ technology eliminates 99.9% of allergens, such as dust mites that can cause allergy or respiratory issue
99.9% Allergen Removal
Allergens reduced up to 99.9% by Steam.
Lifters in the drum prevent clothes from tangling together inside the drum during washing cycles. A lifter made of stainless is more durable and more hygienic than plastic materials.
*Tested by Intertek on July 2013. Bactericidal effect for P.aeruginosa of stainless steel against initial amount in 12 days.
More Visible and Elegant
Made a more visible display and increased the knob size.
- 9kg Load capacity - enough for 45 t-shirts
- AI Direct Drive™
- Full Stainless Lifter
- Larger display
- 19 hour delay timer so you can run the washer whenever it's convenient for you
- 2 Year warranty for guaranteed performance & quality
- Dimensions (mm): H850 x W600 x D565
- Fit Type Freestanding
- Colour White
- Washing Capacity (Kilograms) 9kg
- Maximum Spin Speed (Revolutions Per Minute) 1400rpm
- Warranty 2 year warranty
- Start Timer Delay (Hrs) 19H
- Washing Noise Level (Decibels) 54
- Maximum Noise Level (Decibels) 73dB
- Energy efficiency rating B
- Energy Consumption (Kilowatt Hour - Per Cycle) 0.58kWh
- Energy Consumption (Kilowatt Hour - Per Annum) 128kWh
- Water Consumption (Litres - Per Cycle) 42L
- Water Consumption (Litres - Per Annum) 9240L
- Spinning Performance Rating B
- Number of Programmes 14
- Dimensions & Weight
- Height 85cm
- Width 60cm
- Depth 57cm