Sorry this product is out of stock, please call 0151 263 8966 for latest price and availability
Cooking is one of the most sensual experiences. Surprise your fingertips with our new, extra safe Sword Knobs. The oval controls are ergonomically designed to be gripped and turned easily – even with wet hands. Enjoy the first haptic feel-good moment of your dinner at first touch.
Rediscover the roots of cooking with flame. Our new gas hobs combine this ancient pleasure with modern living: discover our contemporary flame control. Choose your desired gradation with our 9-level FlameSelect® and be confident about the setting: the power of the flame isn’t a matter of luck anymore. Sauté, sear and simmer from now on with power levels you can always trust.
- enamel surface, black
- black cast iron pan supports with protective rubber feet
- FlameSelect with 9 steps: precisely control and adjust the flame in nine defined levels.
- Design co-ordinated control dials: easily access dials in front with strong grip for effortless turning.
- Ignition via control dials: just push and turn the dials to ignite the flame.
Burners and power
- 5 burner hob
- Left front: Economy burner up to 1 KW (depending on gas type)
- Left rear: Standard burner up to 1.75 KW (depending on gas type)
- Center front: Wok burner up to 4 KW (depending on gas type)
- Right rear: High speed burner up to 3 KW (depending on gas type)
- Right front: Standard burner up to 1.75 KW (depending on gas type)
- Flame failure safety device: prevents unwanted gas flow when flame goes out.
Installation (gas types & measurements)
- Usable for: Nat gas L/LL G25/20mbar(DE)
- NG H/E 20mbar, E+ 20/25mbar
- Natural gas H 25 mbar (HU)
- Natural gas L 25 mbar (NL)
- Liquid gas G30,31 28-30/37mbar
- Liquid gas G30 37 mbar (PL)
- Liquid gas 50 mbar
- Factory set for connection to mains gas
- Nozzle set for LPG jets (28-30/37mbar) included. Nozzles for all other gas types can be ordered via the customer service. For nozzle change, please contact the customer service.
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 53 x 750 x 520
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 45 x 560 x (480 - 492)
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- Power cord: 1 m
- Connected load: 11.5 KW