Sorry this product is out of stock, please call 0151 263 8966 for latest price and availability
This double oven provides greater versatility, allowing you to cook in larger volumes, or easily cook completely different dishes simultaneously.
THREE RINGS OF FLAME FOR MAXIMUM HEAT – PERFECT FOR WOK COOKING
The triple crown burner incorporates three individual rings of flame into one powerful burner to deliver maximum heat. It's perfect for wok cooking.
EFFICIENTLY CLEAN. NO EFFORT REQUIRED
Taking taste to the next level shouldn’t result in intensive cleaning. The catalytic cleaning activates at 200°C. Absorbing grease and residue without a trace. So the cooker is kept clean every time it’s required for creating recipes.
OPTIMAL GRILLING RESULTS
Full grill heating element for optimal grilling results
PAN SUPPORTS IN ELEGANT, MODERN DESIGN
The cooker's cast-iron pan supports have a modern and stylish design. Elegant yet highly functional, they perfectly support all sizes and shapes of pans.
UP-TO-THE-SECOND KNOWLEDGE OF WHEN YOUR DISH IS READY
The minute-minder function on this cooker gives you closer control over the cooking process. It alerts you of the exact second when your pre-set cooking period ends.
Heat activated catalytic cleaning:
- Catalytic coatings to the top, back and sides of the oven absorb the grease from cooking and with regular heating to 220°C the grease residue is burned away.
- Cooking timer
- Front right zone: Simmer burner
- Rear left zone: Semi-rapid burner
- Rear right zone: Semi-rapid burner
- Gas hob with cast iron pan supports
Top oven features include:
Main oven features include:
- Base heat finishing: Heat from the bottom element only, ideal for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp. It can also be used to slow cook.
- Gas safety thermocouples: Gas is cut off at the source if the flame fails
- Cooling fan: The fan draws in cool air and mixes it with warm air from the oven to ventilate the ISOFRONT glazed door. This ensures that both the oven and surrounding furniture stay cool.
- Isofront® double glazed doors: Isofront® double glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Cavity size: 83
- Volume usable, l: 36
- Largest Surface area: 1254
- Cleaning: Catalytic
- Right front - Power/Diameter: 1000W/66mm
- Right rear - Power/Diameter: 1900W/80mm
- Dial: 3400W/128mm
- Rear - Power/Diameter: 1900W/80mm
- Required Fuse: 13
- Colour: Stainless steel
- Total electricity loading, W: 2400
- Energy class: A
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 1.8
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 1.35
- Product number (PNC): 948 905 160
- Dimensions: 899-917x600x600
- Voltage: 240
- Cord Length: 1.6
- Cleaning Bottom Oven: Catalytic
- Power Management: No
- Tray types included: 1 Dripping pan black enamel
- Type of Trays - Bottom Oven: No
- Grids: 2 Flat shelf chromed wirework
- Grids type - Bottom Oven: 1 Flat shelf chromed wirework, 1 Grill pan grid chromed wirework
- Runners: Grid Runners with Stop
- Runners - Bottom Oven: Grid Runners
- Gas supply: natural gas: G20 (2H) 20 mbar