Sorry this product is out of stock, please call 0151 263 8966 for latest price and availability
A succulent roast chicken, a creamy Dauphinoise, a rich beef casserole - all achieved in just half the time a conventional oven would require. The CombiQuick oven is the faster way to exceptional flavours and exciting dishes, combining hot air fan cooking with the speed of a microwave to give you the mouthwatering finish and textures of a conventional oven in one compact space. From now on, time is no longer an obstacle to taste.
COOKED EVENLY EVERYWHERE
With this oven, using energy efficiently also means cooking efficiently. It has a new convection system called Hot Air, which ensures hot air circulates evenly throughout the oven cavity. The result is that the oven heats up faster and cooking temperatures can be reduced by up to 20%, saving you both time and energy
SAVE SPACE WITHOUT COMPROMISING ON FUNCTIONALITY
This compact microwave oven allows you to successfully cook, grill, re-heat or defrost any dish at the same high-performance level as a larger model. As a result, you can get the most out of your cooking space and prepare a wide variety of dishes all in one compact appliance.
A QUICKER WAY TO TOAST AND CRISP
This highly efficient grill takes less time than traditional ovens, and will toast, crisp or brown your dishes to precision.
PERFECTLY BAKE EVEN THE LARGEST BATCHES
Less isn't always more, especially when it comes to delicious baked goodies. The XL Baking Tray is 20% larger than standard-sized baking trays, enabling you to turn out larger batches of sweet treats, with the satisfaction that every single one has been perfectly baked.
- 43 litre oven capacity
- Diamond-glazed enamel interior: A smooth enamel interior for ease of cleaning, cooking residues can be easily wiped away immediately after cooking.
- Isofront® plus triple glazed door: Isofront® plus triple glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- 2 oven shelves
- Anti-fingerprint stainless steel: This stylish finish takes the elegance and lustre of stainless steel one stage further, eliminating unsightly finger prints and ensuring your oven looks effortlessly clean.
- LED digital display
- 1000W microwave power
- Microwave: Designed to combine outstanding performance with optimum user friendliness and cooking flexibility.
- Conventional cooking: Heat from the top and bottom elements provide traditional cooking with zones heat. Ideal for baking bread and cakes, as the oven becomes hotter at the top.
- Top heat browning: Heat from the top element only, ideal for browning lasagne or shepherd's pie.
- Base heat finishing: Heat from the bottom element only. Perfect for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp. It can also be used on warm plates.
- Child lock for added safety: Oven controls can be locked to prevent misuse, providing safety and peace of mind.
- Cleaning: Clean enamel
- Temperature range: 30°C - 230°C
- Maximum Microwave output (W): 1000
- Cavity size: 43
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 455x595x567
- Dimensions: 450x560x550
- Required Fuse: 16
- Colour: Stainless Steel with antifingerprint coating
- Total electricity loading, W: 3000
- Frequency: 50
- Energy class: No
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0
- Product number (PNC): 944 066 800
- Cavity coating: Grey Enamel
- Voltage: 220-240
- Cord Length: 1.5