Sorry this product is out of stock, please call 0151 263 8966 for latest price and availability
Double built-in oven - perfect for grilling, baking and roasting of multiple dishes at the same time.
Dual cleaning options: Pyrolytic cleaning programmes - just let the oven interior clean itself. EasyClean - the quick and easy option for day to day maintenance.
SinglePoint MeatProbe - ensures meats are cooked perfectly every time
Clip-on Rail - easily removed and installed telescopic rails for flexible use on all shelf levels
Having best friends over for dinner? Let us help you prepare your signature roast with the Singlepoint Meatprobe. Insert the probe into your prime cut and let its built-in gauge show you the temperature it has reached. Now it's easier to decide how long and hot to roast the rib so that it turns out just right – succulent on the inside, crusty on the outside. Relax as you cook and savour that special meal.
Pyrolytic Self-Cleaning with EasyClean: The combined cleaning powers of heat and water
After the Sunday roast comes the cleaning. Unless...you have Pyrolytic Self-Cleaning. Scrubbing the oven becomes a thing of the past. Turn on the function and let it transform all the spatterings and drippings into ash. When the oven has cooled, wipe off the rest and presto, your oven is spick and span again. Easy Clean comes in handy as a quick way to clean your oven interior in between. Just some water and a drop of liquid detergent, activate the Easy Clean programme and wipe off the softened food residue afterwards.
There are many ways to prepare your meals, even in the oven. With our detachable rails, you can place them right where you need them to be. So whether you're grilling satay for your friends, making Quiche Lorraine for that Sunday brunch or preparing pizza for movie night – top, middle or bottom – our Cliprails can be used on all levels. And the rails extend far out, so you can check your dishes without getting too much heat.
- LCD-display control (white)
- Elongated designed dials, Retractable control dials, Bevelled oval controls
- Electronic clock timer
- Bar handle
- Door lock during pyrolytic cleaning Control panel lock Automatic safety switch off Residual heat indicator
- Temperature proposal Automatic start Actual temperature display Heating up indicator Sabbath setting
- Interior halogen light, On/off button
- Cavity volume: 34 Litre
- Pyrolytic cleaning in upper oven
- Full glass inner door
- Cavity (inner surface) top: Enamel grey
- Door hinge small cavity: bottom
- Cavity volume: 71 litre
- Pyrolytic cleaning
- Full glass inner doors
- Single-point meat probe
- Cavity (inner surface) bottom: Enamel grey
- 1 Clip rail, Stop function
- Door hinge big cavity: Drop down door
- Oven with 4 heating methods: Top/bottom heat, Full surface grill, Small area grill, Bottom heat
- Temperature range 30 °C - 275 °C
- Oven with 8 heating methods: CircoTherm®, Top/bottom heat, Circo-roasting, Full surface grill, CircoTherm® intensive, Bread baking, Bottom heat, CircoTherm® gentle
- Rapid heat
- Energy efficiency rating (acc. EU Nr. 65/2014): B (at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D) Energy consumption per cycle in conventional mode: 0.83 kwh Number of cavities: Top Cavity Heat source: electrical
- Energy efficiency rating (acc. EU Nr. 65/2014): B (at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D) Energy consumption per cycle in conventional mode: 0.83 kWh Energy consumption per cycle in fan-forced convection mode: 0.81 kwh Number of cavities: Main Cavity Heat source: electrical
- Total connected load electric: 6.3 KW
- Nominal voltage: 220 - 240 V
- Appliance dimension (hxwxd): 888 mm x 594 mm x 550 mm
- Niche dimension (hxwxd): 875 mm - 888 mm x 560 mm - 568 mm x 550 mm
- Please refer to the dimensions provided in the installation manual