Design* Tempered glass surface, Black
* frameless design: install the hob either flush or slightly raised on the worktop
* Cast iron pan supports with rubber feet
Usage convenience* FlameSelect: precisely control and adjust the flame in nine defined levels.
* Design co-ordinated control dials: easily access dials in front with strong grip for effortless turning.
* Ignition via control dials: just push and turn the dials to ignite the flame.
Burners and power* 4 gas burners:
* Left front: standard burner up to 1.75 KW (depending on gas type)
* Left rear: Standard burner up to 1.75 KW (depending on gas type)
* Right rear: high-speed burner up to 3 KW (depending on gas type)
* Right front: economy burner up to 1 KW (depending on gas type)
Safety* Flame failure safety device: prevents unwanted gas flow when flame goes out.
Installation (gas types & measurements)* Usable for: Nat gas L/LL G25/20mbar(DE)
* NG H/E 20mbar, E+ 20/25mbar Natural gas H 25 mbar (HU) Natural gas L 25 mbar (NL) Liquid gas G30,31 28-30/37mbar Liquid gas G30 37 mbar (PL) Liquid gas 50 mbar
* Pre-set for natural gas
* Nozzle set for LPG jets included. Connection to 28-30/37 mbar bottled gas. Nozzles for all other gas types can be ordered via the customer service. For nozzle change, please contact the customer service.
* Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 58 x 590 x 520
* Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 45 x 560 x (480 - 492)
* Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
* Power cord: 1 m
* Connected load: 7.5 KW
We can deliver in the North West of England and North Wales.
Enter your postcode to see if we can offer you this service.