Sorry this product is out of stock, please call 0151 263 8966 for latest price and availability
Our induction hobs are as varied as our chefs. They have just one thing in common: Thanks to the intuitive operation of the TwistPad® or TwistPadFire®, there’s nothing to distract you from what really makes cooking worthwhile: the joy of experimentation.
- Touch Control – a convenient way to control hobs with just one touch and a timer if needed.
- Power Boost – optimized power level function for more flexible and even faster heating.
- Induction – the heat is generated directly in the cookware for precise cooking that stops when power is off.
- 592 mm
- Bevelled front edge
- Ring zone
- 4 zone induction hob
- Boost setting for all zones
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Digital display of cooking levels
- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic signal
- QuickStart function
- ReStart function
- Automatic pan recognition Safety cut out facility Control panel lock
- Measurement: (H/B/T) 51 x 592 x 522 mm
- Installation dimensions: (ID/W/D) 51 mm x 560 mm x 490 mm
- 60 cm width
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- Main switch
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
- Output 4600 W
- Cable included in packaging
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. Power levels 3.1 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. Power levels 3.1 KW)
- Induction; 1 x Ø 145 mm, 1.4 KW (max. Power levels 2.2 KW) Induction;1 x Ø 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction