Our induction hobs are as varied as our chefs. They have just one thing in common: Thanks to the intuitive operation of the TwistPad® or TwistPadFire®, there’s nothing to distract you from what really makes cooking worthwhile: the joy of experimentation.
- Touch Control – a convenient way to control hobs with just one touch and a timer if needed.
- Power Boost – optimized power level function for more flexible and even faster heating.
- Induction – the heat is generated directly in the cookware for precise cooking that stops when power is off.
- 592 mm
- Bevelled front edge
- Ring zone
- 4 zone induction hob
- Boost setting for all zones
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Digital display of cooking levels
- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic signal
- QuickStart function
- ReStart function
- Automatic pan recognition Safety cut out facility Control panel lock
- Measurement: (H/B/T) 51 x 592 x 522 mm
- Installation dimensions: (ID/W/D) 51 mm x 560 mm x 490 mm
- 60 cm width
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- Main switch
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
- Output 4600 W
- Cable included in packaging
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. Power levels 3.1 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. Power levels 3.1 KW)
- Induction; 1 x Ø 145 mm, 1.4 KW (max. Power levels 2.2 KW) Induction;1 x Ø 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction