ADD STEAM FOR BETTER BAKING
In addition to all your standard oven functions, the PlusSteam button in this SteamBake oven adds steam at the beginning of the baking process. The steam cooking keeps the dough moist on the surface to create a golden color and tasty crust, while the heart stays soft and tender. In addition to baking crispy and tasty breads, muffins and pies - your roasted chicken, grilled spare ribs and lasagna will get equally delicious and even cooking results.
Thanks to the Food Sensor of this oven you can measure the core temperature from the center of your dish during the cooking process. So you get the perfect results everytime.
HEAT ACTIVATED CATALYTIC CLEANING
The catalytic lining absorbs the grease from cooking and is activated by regular heating to 220°C. The grease residue is oxidised leaving the catalytic surface clean.
TIMED TO PRECISION
The Food Sensor allows you to accurately control the cooking process, so every dish is finished just how you want it.
COOKED EVENLY EVERYWHERE
With this oven, using energy efficiently also means cooking efficiently. It has a new convection system called Hot Air, which ensures hot air circulates evenly throughout the oven cavity. The result is that the oven heats up faster and cooking temperatures can be reduced by up to 20%, saving you both time and energy
- 71 litre oven capacity: More room for your cooking thanks to its large oven capacity
Heat activated catalytic cleaning: Catalytic coatings to the back fan cover of the oven absorb the grease from cooking and with regular heating to 220°C the grease residue is burned away.
- Isofront® plus triple glazed door: Isofront® plus triple glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- LED digital display: Clear information at a glance with the LED display
Base heat finishing: Heat from the bottom element only. Perfect for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp. It can also be used on warm plates.
- Food probe: The electronic food probe takes the guesswork out of cooking. Once the selected internal temperature has been reached the oven will automatically switch off, ensuring perfect cooking results.
- Child lock for added safety: Oven controls can be locked to prevent misuse, providing safety and peace of mind.
- 'A' energy class
- Cleaning: Catalytic
- Temperature range: 30°C - 300°C
- Maximum Microwave output (W): 0
- Cavity size: 71
- Largest Surface area: 1418
- Noise: 47
- Plug: No
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 594x595x567
- Dimensions (Built-in, mm): 590x560x550
- Required Fuse: 16
- Colour: Stainless Steel with antifingerprint coating
- Total electricity loading, W: 3200
- Frequency: 50
- Energy class: A+
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 1.09
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0
- Product number (PNC): 944 188 382
- Cavity coating: Bottom grey enamel, Catalytic
- Voltage: 240
- Top oven number of shelves: No
- Bottom oven shelves: 2