Sorry this product is out of stock, please call 0151 263 8966 for latest price and availability
Serie | 2 Free-standing dishwasher 60 cm White
- Height Adjustable Top Basket: offers extra space, especially for tall dishes.
- Multiple water protection: for optimum security against flooding.
- Glass protection: for gentle care of your glasses and delicate dishes.
- EcoSilence Drive: Energy efficient, quiet running motor.
Glass protection for gentle care for your glasses and delicate dishes. Because soft water causes glass corrosion, Bosch dishwashers with glass protection regulate the degree of hardness. This is how we optimize the protection of valuable glasses and delicate china with special care.
The perfect cleaner that never wastes a drop.
Not all washing loads are the same, so why should each cycle automatically use the same amount of water? The LoadSensor feature uses a rotary speed sensor to detect the load weight and water level, so that only the required amount of water is used. For example, smaller loads require less water for rinsing, so less water is added, whereas full loads are given more water for optimal soaking. A feature that delivers perfect results while saving you water and electricity? Now that’s smart.
EcoSilence DriveTM: powerful, durable, quiet and efficient.
Keeping the house clean can be difficult. Keeping it quiet can sometimes feel impossible. Our dishwashers with EcoSilence Drive deliver high-performance cleaning with low noise emission. Equipped with a brushless, energy-saving motor that optimally reduces friction noise, the EcoSilence Drive ensures a much smoother, quieter operation. Now you can enjoy a home that is as quiet as it is clean.
ActiveWater technology: less water, less energy, more performance.
This innovative rinsing technology maximises efficiency and ensures environmentally friendly rinsing for excellent cleaning results. The water and energy is saved through targeted water distribution, optimised filter technology, faster heating and higher pump performance for increased water circulation.
DosageAssist ensures optimum results thanks to effective dissolving of the cleaner tab.
The DosageAssist ensures optimal cleaning results and a quieter wash. The detergent drops out the detergent dispenser and into a special tray on the top basket where it gets completely dissolved.
10-Year Rust-Through Warranty
We have developed special surface treatments and production processes that are precisely tailored to the materials used in the interior of our dishwashers. As a result, a 10-year guarantee against rust through of the inner cavity, from the inside out, on all our dishwashers can be offered. This guarantee can be activated for all dishwashers purchased from 01.01.2012 onwards.
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+
- Capacity: 12 place settings
- Energy consumption in programme Eco 50 °C: 290 kWhper year, based on 280 standard cleaning cycles using cold water fill and the consumption of the low power modes. Actual energy consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Water consumption in Eco 50 programme: 3300 litres per year, based on 280 standard cleaning cycles
- Programme time in Eco 50 programme: 210 minutes
- A rated performance for washing and A for drying
- Noise level dB (A) re 1pW: 50 dB
- Power consumption off-mode / left-on mode: 0.1 W / 0.1 W
- 1 special option: VarioSpeed
Flexible design elements
- Vario basket system
- Height adjustable top basket when empty
- 2 foldable plate racks in bottom basket
- Upper rack cup shelf
Innovations and technology
- Residual heat drying system
- DosageAssist detergent dispenser
- EcoSilence BLDC drive
- Automatic detergent detection
- Load Sensor
- 3/6/9 hour time delay
- Leak protection system
- LED salt refill indicator, LED rinse aid refill indicator
- Self cleaning filter system with 3 piece corrugated filter
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 84.5 x 60 x 60cm
- Efficiency information relates to the Eco 50 programme. This programme is suitable for cleaning normally soiled tableware and is the most efficient programme in terms of combined energy and water consumption.