Step out of the hot ring and enter into a hub of freedom. Flex Induction invites you to place your pots and pans anywhere within the Flex Zone area. Today’s magic is invisible: beneath your glass hob lie four induction coils that join forces depending on the size and shape of your cookware. Pinpoint your heat and enjoy the freedom to cook wherever your intuition takes you.
Our induction hobs are as varied as our chefs. They have just one thing in common: Thanks to the intuitive operation of the TwistPad® or TwistPadFire®, there’s nothing to distract you from what really makes cooking worthwhile: the joy of experimentation.
- Bevelled front edge
- 60 cm: space for 4 pots or pans.
Flexibility of cooking zones
- Flex Induction: use cookware of any shape or size anywhere within the 40cm long zone.
- Cooking zone front left: 240 mm, 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone rear left: 240 mm, 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone rear right: 145 mm , 1.4 KW (max power 2.2 KW)
- Cooking zone front right: 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Touch control: control the power with imprinted +/- touch buttons.
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone: precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate levels).
- Keep warm function: keep dishes warm at preset low power level.
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones
- : switches off the cooking zone at the end of the time set (e.g. for boiled eggs).
- LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic signal
- : an alarm sounds at the end of the time set (e.g. for pasta).
Time saving & efficiency
- Power Boost function for all zones
- : boil water faster thanks to 50% more energy than at the highest standard level.
- QuickStart function: when switching on, the hob automatically selects the cooking zone with cookware (when placed on a zone whilst the hob is off).
- ReStart function: in case of unintentional switch-off, this feature restores all previous settings by switching on the hob again within 4 seconds.
- 2 stage residual heat indicators: indicates which cooking zones are still hot or warm.
- Control panel lock: prevent unintended activation of the hob.
- Control panel suspension: wipe overboiled liquids without unintentionally changing settings (blocking all touch buttons for 30 seconds).
- Main switch: switch off all cooking zones at the touch of a button.
- Safety cut out facility: for safety reasons, heating stops after a preset time if not used (possible to customise).
- Energy consumption display: shows the electricity consumption of the last cooking process.
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 51 x 592 x 522
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 51 x 560 x (490 - 500)
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
- Connected load: 7.4 KW
- 4.6kW power output (20A); current management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection: limit the maximum power if needed (depends on fuse protection of electric installation).
- Power cord: 1.1 m, Cable included in packaging