The Induction hob: Faster than gas and ceramic hobs, induction is easier to clean and more energy efficient.
With the TouchSelect control you can regulate the desired cooking zone easily. Simply select the power level you need. The addtional functions QuickStart and ReStart make cooking even easier.
If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched of within a short time again the former settings are still available.
The handy ChildLock locks the control panel to prevent accidental changes in settings.
Timer with switch-off function: Turns off the assigned cooking zone after the set time
Sometimes you just need a little extra boost when cooking. The improved PowerBoost function in our induction hobs adds even more power to speed up the cooking process. For example, you can now boil 2 litres of water almost 50% faster as you would on conventional glass-ceramic hobs.
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed – in the base of the pan. What does this mean for you? More safety and more convenience. The lower temperature keeps both big and little hands safe from burning. Not only that, but an induction hob brings two litres of water to a boil twice as fast as a glasceramic hob, which also saves a great deal of energy.
Time saving & efficiency
* PowerBoost function for all zones
: boil water faster thanks to 50% more energy than at the highest standard level.
* QuickStart function: when switching on, the hob automatically selects the cooking zone with cookware (when placed on a zone whilst the hob is off).
* ReStart function: in case of unintentional switch-off, this feature restores all previous settings by switching on the hob again within 4 seconds.
* Quick Stop: quickly switch off a cooking zone with one longer touch.
* 2 stage residual heat indicator for each zone: indicates which cooking zones are still hot or warm.
* Control panel lock: prevent unintended activation of the hob.
* Main on/off switch: switch off all cooking zones at the touch of a button.
* Automatic safety shut off: for safety reasons, heating stops after a preset time if not used (possible to customise).
* Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 51 x 592 x 522
* Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 51 x 560 x (490 - 500)
* Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
* Connected load: 7.4 KW
* Power management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection: limit the maximum power if needed (depends on fuse protection of electric installation).
* Power cord: 1.1 m, Cable included
We can deliver in the North West of England and North Wales.
Enter your postcode to see if we can offer you this service.